· IIE Zoom Quick Start Meetings: Every day this week (3/16 – 3/20) 10am, 1pm and 3pm (1hour each) Zoom link: https://rochester.zoom.us/j/365336959
· Miner Library Computing Center Tech Support call 275-6865 or email CCDesk@urmc.rochester.edu
· Expert literature searching for clinical and research needs via zoom, chat, or email. Submit requests through Ask A Librarian on Miner’s homepage.
· Appointments for online research consultations with librarians available through Ask A Librarian on Miner’s homepage.
· Digitization of required Course materials currently available only in a print format, subject to limitations for copyright compliance. Requests to digitize print book chapters and articles may be submitted via email@example.com.
· Accessing electronic resources. Access library digital collections remotely through a VPN connection or authentication with Active Directory or NetID credentials. For assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Interlibrary Loan service available. Submit requests in ILLIAD interlibrary loan system.
· When Course Materials are not available in an electronic format and digitization is not possible, Liaison Librarians can also assist instructors in identifying and accessing alternative resources to use in their courses.
· History of Medicine Reference assistance via email or Zoom by appointment. Provision of digital or photocopied items at the discretion of the curator. Please contact the Curator, Meredith Gozo, at: email@example.com or 585-275-8827.
· New due date for all books currently checked out from Miner Library is July 1, 2020. Please disregard all system generated overdue notices.