It’s LIVE! It’s INTERACTIVE!
It’s focused on SciFinder for Biomedical Scientists!
Save the date and register now! CAS is hosting an e-Seminar Sept. 9, 2009!
For URMC faculty, staff, and students, click here to learn more about SciFinder.
SciFinder covers a broad area of sciences and provides high quality information on topics such as drug-target interactions, biomarkers, enzymes, as well as many other topics of interest for the biomedical scientist.
Learn how to:
* Locate the literature most valuable to your research by utilizing Explore by Research Topic.
* Find a biological compound of interest to you using Explore by Substance.
* Utilize SciFinder’s powerful Refine, Analyze, and Categorize tools to focus your results.
* Obtain source information for the research documents of interest with Get Cited and Get Citing.
* Learn how to get the most recent updates on your topics of interest with Keep Me Posted.
Learn from your desktop or gather your colleagues together and share the e-seminar in an auditorium or meeting room. You can submit questions at any time during the e-seminar.
To register, visit http://casevents.webex.com. After you register, you’ll receive an e-mail confirmation containing the teleconference phone numbers.
Explore the web version of SciFinder using the CAS Virtual Lab. These open sessions provide users with hands-on experience navigating the web interface of SciFinder. A CAS Applications Specialist will be available to answer questions. To view the schedule and to register, visit the CAS Training Lab. You must register at least 24 hours in advance of your desired virtual hands-on session.