Our upcoming Google Search classes include two noon-hour sessions for those of you who can only get away at lunch.
In this class you’ll learn quick and easy search strategies and tips for getting more of what you want and less of what you don’t. We’ll take a look at Google Scholar, too. Many of the search techniques covered can be used with other popular search engines.
Classes are scheduled for:
- Friday, February 19, 9-10:30 am
- Thursday, March 18, 3 – 4:30 pm
- Friday, April 9, noon – 1 pm
- Friday, April 23, 9 – 10:30 am
- Thursday, May 13, noon – 1 pm
Please feel free to bring your lunch for the noon-hour sessions.
There is no charge for the class, but registration is required.
For more information, contact Valorie Hallinan (Valorie_Hallinan@urmc.rochester.edu) at 275-6873.