The newest version of EndNote® – version X4 – is now available for download. With the new features you can:
• Import and create new records from PDF files;
• Search the contents of PDF files;
• Modify references more easily;
• Add hyperlinks between in-text citations and the bibliography reference when you are using MS Word;
• Meet the complete, up-to-date APA 6th style requirements.
Sign up for EndNote Basics classes to learn more about these and other EndNote features, including creating and managing a database of references, importing references from online databases such as PUBMED® and Ovid MEDLINE®, and creating a manuscript and bibliography using MS Word.
There is no charge for classes but registration is required. The following classes have been scheduled for November and December in Miner Classroom 1:
• Thursday, November 04…1:00-2:30 p.m.
• Friday, November 19…9:00-10:30 a.m.
• Thursday, December 02…3:00-4:30 p.m.
•Thursday, December 16…9:00-10:30 a.m.
For links to EndNote tutorials or information about other bibliographic programs Miner supports visit Miner Library online. For more information about EndNote or classes contact me, Valorie Hallinan at 275-6873.